/450 Low Odour High Build Acid-Catalyst Lacquer
A quick drying, high build, low-odour Acid-Catalyst lacquer formulated to provide outstanding resistance to abrasion, wet and dry heat, spirit solutions and a wide range of household chemicals. Meets the requirements of FIRA 6250 - Horizontal Surfaces (excluding kitchen worktops), Severe Use. Also meets FIRA 5000 Bathroom, Water Dwell & Vapour Specification.
Also available in Black Fastmatch® Acid-Catalyst Lacquer (10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 80% sheen).
Our maintenance guide can be found here. Perfecta® Shield Spray can be used frequently to protect coated surfaces. Shield cleans the surface and forms protective film without altering the existing sheen levels. Just spray, wipe and lightly buff.
- Pack sizes: 5L & 25L
- Catalysis: 9 parts lacquer : 1 part catalyst by volume
- Pot life: 36 hours
- Touch dry: 25 - 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 1 hour @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 2 hours @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Tinting: Use Morrells Light Fast Stains up to a maximum of 5% by volume (after catalysis)
- Typical System: 2 – 3 coats at 75g/m² per coat, coat on coat