/330 Very Fast Dry Melamine Acid-Catalyst Lacquer
A very quick drying, easy-to-sand, melamine-based Acid-Catalyst lacquer formulated to provide outstanding resistance to abrasion, wet and dry heat, spirit solutions and a wide range of household chemicals. Meets the requirements of FIRA 6250 - Horizontal Surfaces (excluding kitchen worktops), Severe Use. Also meets FIRA 5000 Bathroom, Water Dwell & Vapour Specification.
Our maintenance guide can be found here. Perfecta® Shield Spray can be used frequently to protect coated surfaces. Shield cleans the surface and forms protective film without altering the existing sheen levels. Just spray, wipe and lightly buff.
- Pack sizes: 5L & 25L
- Catalysis: 9 parts lacquer : 1 part catalyst by volume
- Pot life: 36 hours
- Touch dry: 15 - 20 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 45 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 1 hour @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Tinting: After catalysis, Morrells Light Fast Stains up to a maximum of 5% by volume
- Typical finish: 2 – 3 coats at 75g/m² per coat, coat on coat