/W03 High Viscosity White Waterborne Primer
A fast drying, high build, minimal fibre raising primer designed for spray application. This product can be overcoated with either Morrells or Morrells-Italian waterborne or solventborne products and is a high viscosity alternative to /501 Morrells Waterborne Primer.
This primer is designed for application to all wooden substrates. Its high filling capability and excellent opacity are combined with ease of sanding to provide an outstanding base for subsequent coats. It is supplied ready for use but can thinned with water up to 5% by volume.
- Pack sizes: 5L & 25L
- Touch dry: 15 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 30 minutes minimum @ 18°C
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Typical finish: 1-2 coats at 95/m² per coat, overcoated with Morrells waterborne or solventborne topcoats