/520 Morrells Italian White Waterborne Primer
White waterborne primer with excellent opacity, build, adhesion and sag resistance. This product can be used as supplied, Ready For Use, or catalysed as a two-pack system for improved physical and chemical resistance.
Catalyst /500 – gives the best physical and chemical resistance properties, but does need to be mixed thoroughly with a mechanical stirrer.
Catalyst /508 – can be thoroughly mixed manually, but provides slightly lower levels of performance.
- Pack sizes: 5kg 25kg
- Touch dry: 60 - 90 minutes @ 25°C
- Sandable: 3 - 4 hours @ 25°C (12 - 24 hours if 2 or more coats used)
- Recoatable: 1 - 4 hours minimum @ 25°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum
- Typical finish: 1 - 2 coats at 100 – 180g/m², overcoated with 8I**3/450 waterborne topcoat