/410 Low Emission & Odour Acid-Catalyst Lacquer
Ultra-fast drying Acid-Catalyst lacquer with reduced emission and odour levels during drying and curing, designed to assist early handling and production throughput. It is suitable for coat-on-coat application by manual or automatic spray application.
This lower emissions variant of our popular Acid-Catalyst lacquers provides the same high resistance to abrasion, wet and dry heat, spirit solutions and a wide range of household chemicals.
- Pack sizes: 5L & 25L
- Catalysis: 9 parts lacquer : 1 part catalyst by volume
- Pot life: 36 hours
- Touch dry: 10 - 15 minutes
- Sandable: 45 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 1 hour @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum dependent on conditions
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Tinting: After catalysis, Morrells Light Fast Stains up to a maximum of 5% by volume
- Typical finish: 1 - 3 coats at 75g/m² per coat, coat on coat