A dead-matt, fully crosslinked single-pack waterborne polyurethane offering enhanced performance compared to other single pack waterborne floor coatings. As induro® NATRO comes fully crosslinked, there are no pot-life limitations.
NATRO gives a natural, unfinished appearance yet is extremely strong and flexible. Outstanding physical and chemical resistance makes induro® NATRO perfect for domestic areas of medium to high traffic. Use coat-on-coat or over induro® GP or EB seal for outstanding clarity and woodwarming.
Suitable for internal soft- and hardwood flooring for domestic applications with medium to high traffic.
induro® is not suitable for areas where high levels of water are present, e.g. bathrooms and swimming pool walkways.
- use a short mohair or similar roller, mohair flooring pad or T-bar applicator
- if required, apply 1 coat of induro® GP or EB seal
- denibbing between coats, apply 1-2 coats of induro® NATRO at 100-120ml/m2 wet film thickness
- apply lacquer evenly and predominantly along the grain, making smooth passes with the roller/pad
- avoid pooling of lacquer
induro® Application Tips
- avoid equipment containing copper, iron, zinc, aluminium and platinum
- carry out an adhesion test on a small test area when overcoating non-induro® flooring products
- use equipment solely nominated for waterborne products only
- not suitable for pulling over
- optimum application between 18°C and 22°C with good air movement and ventilation
- for professional use only
- Pack size: 5L
- Touch dry: 20 - 30 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 2 - 3 hours @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 2 - 3 hours @ 18°C
- Traffic: Medium to High
- Coverage: 40 - 50m² per 5 litres dependent on the method of application, porosity of the timber and type/desired finish