induro® GP/EB Floor Sealer
This state-of-the-art wood warming waterborne sealer is formulated to enhance the natural appearance and grain of all types of wooden flooring. Use with induro® XL1 and XL2 waterborne flooring lacquers for an extremely strong but flexible coating with excellent clarity and strong chemical and mechanical resistance. Unlike other waterborne sealers available this product does not require the addition of an extra crosslinking additive.
Use prior to coating with induro® XL1 or induro® XL2 lacquers. If sealing a particularly oily or waxy wood such as tropical hardwoods, use induro® ISO Seal.
induro® Application Tips
- avoid equipment containing copper, iron, zinc, aluminium and platinum
- carry out an adhesion test on a small test area when overcoating non-induro® flooring products
- use equipment solely nominated for waterborne products only
- not suitable for pulling over
- optimum application between 18°C and 22°C with good air movement and ventilation
- for professional use only
- Pack Size: 5L
- Touch Dry: 2 hours @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 2 hours @ 18°C
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the substrate