induro® Floor Maintenance Products
Specifically designed to compliment the induro® range of floor coatings. These products are not suitable for areas where high levels of water are present, for example bathrooms and swimming pool walkways.
Use with induro® XL1, XL2 and XLO. Dilute with 5 parts water for general cleaning, or use neat for stubborn stains and marks:
- moisten a lint-free cloth or mohair pad to wipe the area, turning the cloth or washing the pad as it picks up dirt residue;
- when all dirt removed (the cloth is clean after wiping the surface), continue to XL Revive or XLO Revive.
XL Revive 10/30
Use with induro® XL1 and XL2 only. XL Revive is supplied ready for use, thinning is not recommended. For 10% sheen induro® XL1 and XL2 use XL Revive 10, for 30% induro® XL1 and XL2 use XL Revive 30:
- working with the grain, use a lint free cloth or mohair paid to to evenly apply a thin layer of XL Revive over the whole surface;
- allow the surface to dry prior to use and ensure no pooling of either product.
Use with induro® XLO only. induro® XLO Revive is supplied ready for use, thinning is not recommended:
- working with the grain, use a lint free cloth, mohair pad or, on larger areas a t-bar, to evenly apply a thin layer of XLO Revive over the whole surface;
- ensure no pooling of XLO Revive, allow surface to dry before use.
induro® Maintenance Tips
- use entrance mats and furniture leg pads to avoid damage to the finish
- wipe up and remove liquid spills immediately
- frequently sweep/vacuum using a hard-floor attachment
- when required, use a lightly damped mop to remove light dirt
- avoid wet cleaning and vacuuming until lacquer has reached full cure (7 days post application)
- trim pet claws and nails to reduce scratches and indentations
- Pack sizes: 5L & 25L
- XL Revive touch dry / recoat: 30 minutes @ 18°C
- XLO Revive touch dry / recoat: 3 - 4 hours @ 18°C
- XL Revive careful use: 1 hour @ 18°C
- XLO Revive careful use: 4 hours @ 18°C
- Full cure: 24 hours @ 18°C