/760 White High Solids PU Primer
A high build, high opacity, fast drying and early-sanding white PU Primer for use under Fastmatch® Polyurethane Colours. Designed for spraying MDF and interior wooden substrates with excellent anti-sag characteristics.
Meets the requirements of BS (FIRA Std) 6250 for Horizontal Surfaces (excluding kitchen worktops) in General Use.
- Pack sizes: 5 kg
- Catalysis: 3 parts Primer : 1 parts catalyst by volume (4 parts Primer : 1 part catalyst by weight)
- Pot Life: 2 hours @ 20°C
- Thinning: Maximum 20% by volume
- Touch dry: 15 - 20 minutes @ 18°C
- Sandable: 60 minutes @ 18°C
- Recoatable: 60 minutes minimum @ 18°C
- Packing: Overnight minimum, dependent on conditions
- Coverage: 40m² per 5 litres dependent upon the size, orientation and surface quality of the item being coated
- Typical finish: 1 - 2 coats at 95g/m² per coat, overcoated with Morrells VLi PU Topcoats